Options to Drive Efficiencies in Clinical Drug Development
A one day intensive workshop on developing and implementing adaptive trial designs to improve critical decision-making in a way that maintains the validity and integrity of the trial.
Attendees can expect to walk away with an understanding of how adaptive trial designs can:
- Reduce costs and time-lines to deliver clinical development efficiency
- Enhance critical decision-making to drive productivity
- Effectively manage portfolio risk
- Increase the success rate and value of products in a late stage portfolio
The program opens with Kenneth Getz, MBA, Director, Sponsored Research, Tufts, CSDD, and kicks off with a session on Achieving Protocol Optimization & Simplification. The program continues with sessions on:
- Industry Regulatory Viewpoints
- Product Development Decision-Making
- Overcoming Barriers to the Adoption of Adaptive Designs
- The Role of Sophisticated Adaptive Designs and How to Approach Them and The Importance of Independent Data Monitoring Committees.
The program concludes with a panel discussion on Combining Adaptive Designs with Industry Initiatives.
For more information or to register, please click here.