This has been a busy month of conferences and speaking engagements for the Aptiv Solutions team! As we close out March, we will be exhibiting and speaking at the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast Conference in Philadelphia, PA, March 27-28.
Judith Quinlan, Senior Vice President, Adaptive Trial Design Implementation, will present a session entitled, “Demonstrating Useful Strategies to Effectively Implement Complex Adaptive Trials.” Attendees will learn about:
- Overcoming challenges in the design and execution of adaptive clinical trials
- Understanding the requirements for successful implementation of adaptive trials
- Utilizing new technologies to achieve effective implementation
- Following essential work processes for adaptive trials
Also plan to visit our booth in the exhibit hall, where you can speak with our adaptive trial experts and learn more about the flexible clinical staffing solutions offered by our subsidiary, Trio Clinical Resourcing.
For more information and a complete meeting program, visit http://www.arena-international.com/octeast. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay informed on industry news and insight.
- Contact us to learn more about this topic, or medical device clinical trials or adaptive clinical trials overall.
- Watch our latest videos, webinars, and whitepapers covering adaptive design execution and benefits, medical device requirements on the FDA 510(k) process, and much more.